Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Coffee Lovers Winter blog hop day 6

Welcome to day 6 of the 
Make a Winter themed card with coffee/tea/cocoa and
link your post to the main blog and you have a chance of
winning one of the many prizes given by some wonderful 
sponsors to the hop.

Today is the first day of Hanukkah and so I  came up with this 
fun coffee gift bag with chocolate M&M's inside.
There is also a Christmas version on my other blog HERE.

These bags start out with cutting the large cup from the
Coffee Café thinlit set. I choose two colors of blue
and contrasting sleeves.

To decorate the sleeves I added a silver ribbon and next
 I cut a scalop silver circle and added the silver embossed 
stamped image on top. These images are from some older sets.
Then cut out and added with foam tape to the silver circle.
You see a little box between both cups for adding the 
goodies. For this little box you need a piece of paper
of  3,5 x 4 3/4 inch and you score the short side
at 3/8 - 1 1/8 - 2 3/8 - 3 1/8 inch. For the long side you
score at 2 an 2 3/4 inch.
When you finisch adding the box, you can add a
handle to the box. I had a strip of 9 x 6/8 inch and
glue this to the left and right side of the box.

I used the tiny cup die to make little tags for the 
boxes and to write the wish on it. Attached
with a piece of baker's twine.


Wishing all my Jewish stamping friends and my
coffee/tea/cocoa friends
Thank you for looking
and have a latte creative day!



7 comments: